1 Privacy statement
2 Our company
Our Company is part of the Sensative Company Group which includes Sensative
AB and Sensative Inc (“we”, or “us”) and have our registered office at Mobilvägen
10, 223 62 Lund, Sweden and we have registration number 556922-4644.
We are the controller responsible for the processing of personal data through the website, support site and our other products and services.
3 How we obtain personal data
Primarily we obtain data from you directly on the basis of the relationship that
we have with you. You may be a person we interact with within the context of our
business, or process personal data for as part of managing our relationship.
Additionally, we collect and receive personal data through the website,
supportsite and other products and services either you use them directly or
indirectly via some other company that uses our products and services. Personal
data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural
4 The types of personal data we may obtain
We may collect and receive the following personal data from you when you
interact with us:
1. Name and contact details (such as name, address, email, and phone number);
2. Information on your use of the website;
3. Personal data included in comments posted by you on the website;
4. Traffic data (such as your Internet usage, date and time), location data, device type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address and web browser type.
5. Technical information like unit id, sensor type, etc. to be able to provide the ordered products and services to you.
6. Any other information that you have provided us through any type of communication channel.
7. We may collect other types of personal data if required under applicable law or if necessary for the purposes listed below. We will then ensure that there is a valid legal basis for doing so.
5 How we may use personal data
We may use the personal data we collect and receive for the following purposes:
1. To provide support to you;
2. Process your order, manage your account and deliver ordered products and services to you;
3. To analyze how the website is used, such as which pages are visited, how long pages were visited and the paths taken by visitors to our website as they move from page to page;
4. In order to develop and improve our products and digital services, which may include analysis of user behavior and statistical data on aggregated levels;
5. To verify compliance with applicable legal requirements and our policies;
6. To contact you in matters where you have requested us to contact you;
7. To send you information about our products and services, or to send you our newsletter if you have opted in for this purpose; and
8. For other purposes when this is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us, for our compliance with our legal obligations and for the purpose of legitimate interests.
6 How we may share personal data
We may share the personal data we collect and receive on a need to know basis
with the following third parties:
1. Service providers solely for the purpose of fulfilling a service towards you on our behalf;
2. Competent public authorities or other third parties, if required by law or reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of ourselves or others.
3. We may also transfer your personal data in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets on a need to know basis. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use personal data you have provided to us in a manner that is consistent with applicable law and this Privacy Statement.
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal data.
7 Data transfers outside the EEA
We may transfer the personal data we obtain to third parties in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). The laws in those countries may not offer an adequate level of data protection. In particular, personal data may be transferred to the United States. When we transfer your personal data outside the EEA, we will protect your personal data as described in this Privacy Statement and in accordance with applicable law, such as by entering into the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses for the transfer of personal data to a processor located outside of the European Union.
8 How we store and protect personal data
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational security safeguards designed to protect your personal data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, due the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us or the personal information stored is absolutely secure. We will notify you of any data breach that is likely to have unfavorable consequences for your privacy in accordance with applicable law.
9 How Long We Retain Personal Data
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect or receive the personal data, except if required otherwise by applicable law.
10 Your Data protection Rights
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following: The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete. The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. To exercise these rights, please contact us using our contact details set out below. We may request you to provide a copy of your ID card or otherwise evidence your identity. We will respond to your request within the applicable statutory term. Moreover, subject to this Privacy Statement, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
11 Updates to this Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. We will notify you of any significant changes to this Privacy Statement on the website or through other appropriate communication channels. All changes shall be effective from the date of publication, unless otherwise provided in the notification.
12 How to Contact Us
If you have any comments or inquiries about the information in this Privacy Statement, if you would like us to update your personal data, or to exercise your rights, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.